*Heart Touching Inspirational Story <http://bit.ly/Pw38q>*

Loading images, Please wait...

   Heart Touching Inspirational Story-An unwise investment..  Hard workers
Please Don't miss this...... Read full Inspirational
Story...<http://bit.ly/6UewXm>
 <http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

Hard workers...Don't miss this...Read It Completely.....An unwise
investment!!!............. <http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4
Free!<http://fzo.notlong.com/>

A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year  old
son waiting for him at the door.SON:   "Daddy, may I ask you a
question?"DAD:   "Yeah sure, what is it?" replied the man.SON:   "Daddy, how
much do you make an hour?"DAD:   "That's none of your business. Why do you
ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.SON:    "I just want to know. Please
tell me, how much do you make an hour?"DAD:  "If you must know, I make
Rs.100 an hour.""Oh," the little boy replied, with his head down.Looking up,
he said,"Daddy, may I please borrow Rs.50?" The father was furious, "If the
only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly
toy or some other nonsense, Then you march yourself straight to your room
and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard
everyday for such this childish behavior."The little boy quietly went to his
room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even angrier
about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get
some money?After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and startedTo
think:Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs.50 and
he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the
little boy's room and opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" He asked."No
daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.        "I've been thinking, maybe I was
too hard on you earlier,"said the man. "It's been a long day and I took out
my aggravation on you. Here's the Rs.50 you asked for."The little boy sat
straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" He yelled. Then, reaching under
his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. <http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
father."Why do you want more money if you already have some?" the father
grumbled."Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy
replied."Daddy, I have Rs.100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?Please
come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with
you."<http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4
Free!<http://fzo.notlong.com/>
Lesson to learn from Heart Touching Story: But even better, share Rs.100
worth of time with someone you love. It's just  a short reminder to all of
you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers
without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those
close to our hearts.If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for
could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family & friends we
leave behind will feel the loss  for the rest of their lives. And come to
think of it, we pour ourselves more into  work than to our family.
<http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

.. Think PRACTICALLY <http://bit.ly/6UewXm>

 *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*For Excellent Mails of all kind*
*Click Here to Join <http://fzo.notlong.com/>**Funzug in Just 3
Clicks*<http://fzo.notlong.com/>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=tr.


<<heart_touchin_insp_Funzug.org_01.jpg>>

Cevap