|
A Winter Symphony Sarah Brightman http://rapidshare.com/files/160897089/SarahBrightman-AWinterSymphony.rar
1. Arrival 2. Colder Than Winter 3. Ave Maria Sarah Brightman featuring Fernando Lima 4. Silent Night 5. In The Bleak Midwinter 6. I've Been This Way Before 7. Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring 8. Child In A Manger 9. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day 10. Amazing Grace 11. Ave Maria 12. I Believe In Father Christmas Product Description Sarah Brightman, the world's biggest-selling soprano artists of all time will release her first-ever Christmas album titled A Winter Symphony. A Winter Symphony brings her virtuosity and originality to many of the season's classics. Her angelic voice glides through an array of Christmas favourites including "Silent Night" and "In the Bleak Midwinter." Her resplendent duet "Ave Maria" is sung with Fernando Lima and also featured are timeless pop tracks including Abba's famous instrumental song "Arrival" plus a gorgeous rendition of Neil Diamond's classic, "I've Been this Way Before". -- Danilo
|

