[image: FunN2sHh]
 Click here to Join FunN2sHh group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funn2shh/join>


 <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*One thing that has always bugged most of you, is to sit down at the dinner
table only to be interrupted by a phone call from a
telemarketer.*<http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*On one such occasion, try to be as irritating as they are to
you.*<http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Similar call was from AT&T on my phone and it went something like
this:*<http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Hello* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Hello, this is AT&T…* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Is this AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes, this is AT&T…* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: This is AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes This is AT&T…* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Is this AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: YES! This is AT&T, may I speak to Mr. Byron
please?*<http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: May I ask who is calling?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T This is AT&T.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: OK, hold on.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*At this point I put the phone down for a solid 5 minutes thinking that,
surely, this person would have hung up the phone. Much to my surprise, when
I picked up the receiver, they were still waiting.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Hello?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Is this Mr. Byron?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: May I ask who is calling please?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes this is AT&T…* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Is this AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes this is AT&T…* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: This is AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes, is this Mr. Byron?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Yes, is this AT&T?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes sir.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: The phone company?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes sir.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: I thought you said this was AT&T.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Yes sir, we are a phone company.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: I already have a phone.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: We aren’t selling phones today Mr. Byron.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Well whatever it is, I’m really not interested but thanks for calling.
When you are not interested in something, I don’t think you can express
yourself any plainer than by saying “I’m really not interested,” but this
lady was persistent.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: Mr. Byron we would like to offer you 10 cents a minute, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Now, I am sure she meant she was
offering a “rate” of 10 cents a minute but she at no time used the word
rate. I could clearly see that it was time to whip out the trusty old
calculator and do a little ciphering.* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: Now, that’s 10 cents a minute 24 hours a day?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: (getting a little excited at this point by my interest) Yes sir
that’s right! 24 hours a day!* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: 7 days a week?* <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*AT&T: That’s right. * <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Me: **365 days a year?*
 <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

*Click Here to Continue*. <http://bit.ly/bspTt3>

More Stuff Below... How to Tackle
Telemarketers<http://funn2shh.co.in/jokes/how-to-tackle-telemarketers/>
Chocolate Man Knows Your
Age<http://funn2shh.co.in/puzzle/chocolate-man-knows-your-age/>
Gone are Those Days !!!<http://funn2shh.co.in/inspiration/gone-are-those-days/>
 ** Liked This Mail, Forward to your friends ** ** Enjoyed This
Mail<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funn2shh/>?
Click Here To Join US <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funn2shh/> **



-- 
Click Here To Join Our Group
Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funn2shh
Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/my-funn2shh

Visit Our Blogs
Blog
http://funn2shhwallpapers.blogspot.com
http://indiandelicacies.blogspot.com
http://funn2shhvideos.blogspot.com
http://pstutorialsblog.blogspot.com

Visit Our Site
http://www.funn2shh.co.in

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

<<fl_1_3_10.jpg>>

Cevap