<http://quotes.wbcom.info> Famous Quotes and Quotations 
 
<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/wbcom/LVmr>
 

        
  _____  


*       Free yourself 
*       Always Smile 
*       See it and feel it 
*       Thought but fact 
*       All I’d ever wanted was to forget 


 
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~3/-PJGB1zoBOw/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 Free yourself 

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:16 AM PDT

 
<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F06%2F05%2Ffree-yourself%2F>
 



  <http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2vxi69IdE1qzr04eo1_500.jpg> 

 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/WRLlHbd_5_RC8hsWsC1Mc_reyag/0/pa>
 
 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/WRLlHbd_5_RC8hsWsC1Mc_reyag/1/pa>
 

  
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~4/-PJGB1zoBOw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 


 
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~3/dmnsLMsArYg/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 Always Smile 

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:10 AM PDT

 
<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F06%2F05%2Falways-smile%2F>
 



  <http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2ucouqQrt1qzr04eo1_500.png> 00.png

 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/hZDZcqas0oeysk5wcWKf1L5PAuU/0/pa>
 
 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/hZDZcqas0oeysk5wcWKf1L5PAuU/1/pa>
 

  
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~4/dmnsLMsArYg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 


 
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~3/uPo23wGdEd4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 See it and feel it 

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:09 AM PDT

 
<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F06%2F05%2Fsee-it-and-feel-it%2F>
 



  <http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3cg54HsQm1qzr04eo1_500.jpg> 

No related posts.

 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/HmDfSyHJ0t6X75LjjdR7DDy5EKM/0/pa>
 
 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/HmDfSyHJ0t6X75LjjdR7DDy5EKM/1/pa>
 

  
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~4/uPo23wGdEd4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 


 
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~3/scp2nfQiy40/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 Thought but fact 

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:06 AM PDT

 
<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F06%2F05%2Fthought-but-fact%2F>
 



  <http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3cg6uHfmG1qzr04eo1_500.jpg> 

No related posts.

 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/B2HPtRYjn7SQB4t5uE5SJGVNYNk/0/pa>
 
 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/B2HPtRYjn7SQB4t5uE5SJGVNYNk/1/pa>
 

  
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~4/scp2nfQiy40?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 


 
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~3/6hUOzYvqV_A/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 All I’d ever wanted was to forget 

Posted: 05 Jun 2010 09:01 AM PDT

 
<http://api.tweetmeme.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fquotes.wbcom.info%2F2010%2F06%2F05%2Fall-i%25e2%2580%2599d-ever-wanted-was-to-forget%2F>
 



“All I’d ever wanted was to forget. but even when I thought I had, pieces had 
kept emerging, like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at 
the shipwreck below.”

- Sarah Dessen

No related posts.

 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/GOm6KyEhTuc0AykLitQXlUhr98U/0/pa>
 
 
<https://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~a/JZGOc1EdVLLShyDC0nqm7VxucPs/GOm6KyEhTuc0AykLitQXlUhr98U/1/pa>
 

  
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/wbcom/LVmr/~4/6hUOzYvqV_A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
 

 


You are subscribed to email updates from Famous Quotes and Quotations 
<http://quotes.wbcom.info>  



Email delivery powered by Google


Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap