________________________________
 
 
 
Tracklist:
1. JLS – The Club Is Alive  3:35
2. Plan B – Prayin’ 3:43
3. Daruso – Since You Been Gone 3:17
4.  Jack Johnson – At Or With Me 3:59
5. Global Deejays Feat. Ida Corr – My  Friend-(Weekend Short Mix) 3:33
6. Eliza Doolittle – Pack Up 3:10
7.  Vanessa Amorosi – This Is Who I Am 3:26
8. Nikki Yanofsky – For Another Day  2:52
9. Benny Benassi, Kelis, APL & Jean-Baptiste – Spaceship-(Radio  Edit) 3:05
10. Lady Gaga – Alejandro-(The Sound Of Arrows Remix) 3:59
11.  Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrell – One (Your Name)-(Radio Edit) 2:41
12.  Mclean – Finally In Love-(Radio Edit) 3:39
13. Feeder – Call Out-(Radio Edit)  3:24
14. Randy Newman – We Belong Together 4:04
15. Arno Carstens –  Emergency 3:51
16. Delays – Unsung-(Radio Edit) 3:38
17. Aloe Blacc – I  Need A Dollar-(Radio Edit) 3:38
18. Marina Laslo – I Wish You Love  3:04
19. Blue King Brown – Moment Of Truth 3:50
20. Ambershift – Another  Trigger 2:47
 
http://hotfile.com/dl/66498276/8bb5563/VA-Euro_Xclusive_10-26-2010-SC.html
 
________________________________
 
Japan original release features  live tracks, remixes and rarities. Includes 
covers of the Ramones, AC/DC, and  the Stooges. Includes live versions of ‘Come 
Out And Play’, ‘Pretty Fly (For A  White Guy)’, ‘Gone Away’, and others. And 
mixes of ‘Want You Bad’,  ‘Million Miles Away’, and others. 19  tracks total.
Track List:
01. Come Out And Play (Live)
02. Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)  (Live)
03. All I Want (Live)
04. Gone Away (Live)
05. Staring At The  Sun (Live)
06. Hit! That (Live)
07. Gotta Get Away (Live)
08. Dammit, I  Changed Again (Live)
09. D.U.I.
10. Beheaded
11. Million Miles  Asay
12. I Got A Right
13. Hey Joe
14. 80 Times
15. Autonomy
16.  Want You Bad (Black Dahlia Mix)
17. Why Don’t You Get A Job? (Baka Boyz  Remix)
18. Million Miles Away (Apollo 440 Remix)
19. Pretty Fly (Baka Boyz  Lowrider Remix)
 
 

http://hotfile.com/dl/66498647/40ff521/The_Offspring_-_Happy_Hour-28Japan_Limited_Edition29-2010-ATRium.rar.html

________________________________
 
ARTiST : Sasha Virus Feat  Dilara
TiTLE : I Still Fall
GENRE : Trance
RiPDATE : Aug-23-2010
SiZE/LENGTH  : 142,2 MB/ 62:03 min
TRACK LiST
01.  I Still Fall (Original Mix)
02.  I Still Fall (Original  Dub)
03.  I Still Fall (Matias Lehtola Rmx)
04.  I Still Fall (Matias  Lehtola Dub)
05.  I Still Fall (Sterojackers Rmx)
06.  I Still Fall  (Sterojackers Dub)
07.  I Still Fall (Cerera Rmx)
08.  I Still Fall  (Cerera Dub)
 
 
http://hotfile.com/dl/66499270/9adabe4/Sasha_Virus_Feat_Dilara-I_Still_Fall-WEB-2010-VOiCE.rar.html

________________________________
 
Artist : VA
Title : Trance  Deluxe 2010 , Vol. 4
Store Date : 08.20.2010
Genre : Trance
Size  : 558,3 MB
Tracklist:
01 – Nuera – Inside
02 – Roger  Shah & Tenishia feat. Lo – Catch A Cloud
03 – Monogato – Sincere
04 –  Allende – Tricky Waters
05 – Boy Hagemann – Whispering
06 – Arnej – The  Strings That Bind Us
07 – Moonpax vs Snatt & Vix – Replay Girl
08 –  Orjan Nilsen – So Long Radio
09 – tyDi feat. Tania Zygar – Vanilla
10 –  Mike Foyle presents Statica – Blossom
11 – Shogun feat. Emma Lock – Save  Me
12 – Gofman & Tsukerman – One Way Back
13 – Dreastic – Spirit
14  – Global Illumination – Time Is On My Side
15 – Beat Service feat. Emma Lock  – Cut And Run
16 – Blake Jarrell – Maresias
17 – DNS Project feat. Johanna  – Timestep
18 – Tucandeo – Far From Reality
19 – The Space Brothers –  Everywhere I Go
20 – Andrew Bennett feat. Sir Adria – Run Till U Shine
21  – The Thrillseekers – Savanna
22 – Tenishia feat. Aneym – Stranger To  Myself
23 – Robert Nickson – We Won’t Forget
24 – Ernesto vs Bastian –  Every Inch A King
25 – Paul Webster – Punchbag
26 – Thomas Bronzwaer –  Collider
27 – Bjorn Akesson – Sandcastle Express
28 – Tom Colontonio –  Nighthawk
29 – Ehren Stowers – Ascent
30 – O’Callaghan feat. Kearney –  Exactly
 
 

http://hotfile.com/dl/66500862/15a6488/VA_-_Trance_Deluxe_2010__Vol._4-WEB-2010-DAA.part1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/66501498/2272805/VA_-_Trance_Deluxe_2010__Vol._4-WEB-2010-DAA.part2.rar.html

________________________________
 
Label: Carolyn  Malachi
Genre: R&B
Quality: VBR  Joint-Stereo
Size: 44.87MB
Lions Fires And Squares is an exciting aural adventure through a  sonic 
landscape that is as futuristic as it is roots based. Malachi’s lead  vocals 
are 
as intimate as being seated next to a good friend at small dinner  party and 
through her background vocals she paints with a series of incredibly  vibrant 
musical colors. The spoken and the sung lyric exist here as equals;  neither 
incarnation is an afterthought they are truly equal parts of the whole.  What I 
enjoy are the different musical textures presented here and the  confidence in 
which the uniqueness of the sound is presented. In a word,  refreshing.
Tracklist:
01. Lions, Fires & Squares 02:00
02. Orion 05:58
03.  Textual (Feat. HHP) 05:08
04. Dumela 04:55
05. Textual (Club Remix By  Claire Hux) 04:46
06. Orion (Way Left Remix By Kokayi) 06:18
 

http://hotfile.com/dl/66501637/d22547d/Carolyn_Malachi-Lions_Fires_And_Squares-2010-C4.rar.html



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en.

Cevap