On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, Andy Wingo wrote:

Hi Kjetil,

On Fri 11 Jan 2008 00:29, "Kjetil S. Matheussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This is my paper for the linux audio conference 2008:
http://www.notam02.no/~kjetism/sndrt_lac2008.pdf

Its a plain presentation of eval-c, snd-rt, san dysth and snd/pd,
plus a discussion about soft realtime in guile.

Great paper, lucid and interesting! Eval-c looks like a quite nice
language to have available for crunching numbers.

Thank you very much! Eval-c should be (better) documented though,
but theres quite a bit of example code in the snd source.

And Guile's GC
situation needs some improvement.

Yes, but I think the HBGC patch was a big step in
the right direction.