On Sat 29 Jan 2011 23:54, Hans Aberg <haber...@telia.com> writes:

> On 29 Jan 2011, at 21:53, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>
>>> I think there should be a mailing list for people who implement
>>> Schemes, to sort of coordinate our non-standard features. ...
>
>> I think comp.lang.scheme is already a good place for this.  You
>> quickly
>> get feedback and many implementors seem to participate in it.
>
> The newsgroup did not seem very active. Is it still important?

There are also lists related to standardization:
r6rs-disc...@lists.r6rs.org, and scheme-repo...@scheme-reports.org.
There are SRFI lists as well, I think.

The scheme-reports list seems to always end up in my spam box for some
reason, though.  I think I tried like three times to subscribe to it,
but never got the confirmation mails, becaus of some problem with that
list.  Still I think it is the most active list on the standardization
front.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/