Remember it's not symbols but code objects that this refers to so I need to
use the syntactic information and only augment the objects that can be
joined
and leave the other syntactic objects like symbols from another module and
so
on.

I will try to leave the struct representation and use only lists. This will
perhaps fix the problems
I have.

/Stefan