MSavoritias <em...@msavoritias.me> writes:
> There will be some time before it is actually removed.

So it will just take a bit longer until my setup gets broken.

> Given a long timeline i doubt older programs would be advised to be
> used or even work with recent guile. Given the rest of the cleaning
> discussion and any other breaking changes that is.

Do you have an idea how long lived many programs are?
That much of the high performance computing today is built on Fortran
code created decades ago?

One of the main reasons I have for using Scheme is that it is a clearly
specified language. That it stood the test of time. That it does not
just break my working tools.

Please stop recommending to destroy that.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein