> From: "Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions"
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2023, Olivier Dion via General Guile related
discussions  wrote:
 > On Mon, 02 Jan 2023, Greg Troxel  wrote:
> > Hmm from a description I see on Guix, libev has relative timers. I
 > > don't know if it's portable like libevent though. Will look at
both
> > thanks!

 > Well from my reading, it might be interesting to have a
guile-libev.

Nodejs ended up with a libev that does windows too: "libuv".

https://codeahoy.com/learn/libuv/ch1/#background---nodejs-libev-and-libuv

-Dale

              • ... Maxime Devos
              • ... Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions
              • ... Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions
              • ... Damien Mattei
        • Re: [ANN] ... Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions
      • Re: [ANN] Guil... Zelphir Kaltstahl
        • Re: [ANN] ... Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions
          • Re: [A... Zelphir Kaltstahl
            • R... Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions
              • ... Zelphir Kaltstahl
  • Re: [ANN] Guile-Paralle... dsmich