Perhaps GUIX_BUILD (suffix with _OPTS or some such?) is not the best name
and I'm not certain if it shouldn't be stdout (why are we using error port
for "normal" communication? Emacs?), but I think it might prove useful if
user keeps being reminded his environment is polluted or not as his
intentions might have been, or it could go "only" into guix|guix --help...

To doc or not to doc,
Drp
--
.sig place holder