Leo Famulari <l...@famulari.name> skribis:

> Once booted, the networking service was disabled! I re-enabled it, and
> started it, and then connman was working :) I had some issues with
> tethering, but I didn't have time to investigate very much yet.

If it was disabled, it’s probably because it respawned too fast, after
which the Shepherd disabled it; /var/log/shepherd.log should show this.

It if respawned too fast, it could be, for instance, because it failed
to connect to the D-Bus system bus, which itself could be because its
Shepherd service lacks 'dbus-daemon in its ’requirements’.

HTH!

Ludo’.