Hello, I did a guix pull today and now gnutls fails it's test suite.

In case it matters: I originally installed the 0.9.0 binary and updated
only with guix pull
and guix package -u in the meantime.

guix-daemon --version
gives me
guix-daemon (GNU Guix) 0.9.0

   GnuTLS 3.4.7: tests/cert-tests/test-suite.log

# TOTAL: 14
# PASS:  11
# SKIP:  2
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

.. contents:: :depth: 2

SKIP: certtool

./certtool: line 83: datefudge: command not found

You need datefudge to run this test

FAIL: name-constraints

Loaded 3 certificates, 1 CAs and 0 CRLs