Hi Ludo,

> I finally reviewed this patch and pushed it as
> d18197af7844151e38322605b11e0c75b18b55bf with small changes: adjust the
> list of ‘native-inputs’, use ‘propagated-inputs’ for all the run-time
> dependencies, use two semicolons for line comments (as opposed to margin
> comments), and add the patch to gnu/local.mk.

Thanks :-)

Unfortunately most of the inputs are now mixed now - but maybe I'm wrong
here, since I still did not get when to use propagated-inputs and normal
inputs for Python packages. [*]

 1.

    setuptools is a run-time dependence, so it needs to be a
    propagated-input (I assume). This is why there is a comment "Django
    uses 'pkg_resources' (part of setuptools) to locate templates at
    run-time.

 2.

    All packages below the line "Taken from tests/requirements/py3.txt."
    are required for tests only. So I assume they are normal inputs.

 3. Same for python2-django: enum34 and mock are used for testing only.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goe...@crazy-compilers.com               |