Regarding https://debbugs.gnu.org/30165

gnurl is failing to build on my system and I think this patch is to
blame.  Why is gnurl referencing something under the root filesystem
rather something provided by an input?  Shouldn't we provided
ca-certificates.crt from an input and reference that?

I guess we want to be able to to change what certificates that gnurl
accepts without rebulding the package, but I think we need something to
provide that file when building the package in the first place, or
disable the relelvant tests.

For reference the build error I'm seeing is
test 0324...[TLS-SRP with server cert checking]

curl returned 77, when expecting 51
 exit FAILED

 - abort tests

>From the curl man page, exit code 77 means "Problem with reading the SSL