Hi Julien,

julien lepiller <jul...@lepiller.eu> skribis:

> Oh, with the traditional version being on only one line, the following
> paragraph (bug reporting) is indented with the "zh" box.
>
> You could try adding a style="clear: both" to the last "p" block in
> the contact-medium div, and add "; clear: both" on each div (if there
> is a one-line paragraph, the next language block would be indented).

I don’t see the problem with IceCat 52.6.0-gnu1 from Guix:

Does this show up with different browsers?

Regardless, please feel free to commit something that works for you in
the guix-artwork.git repo.  I’m not much of a Web developer so any help
in that area is greatly appreciated.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.