On 03/06/2019 02:54 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
+                               ,@(if (string-prefix? "powerpc9-" target)
+                                     ;; On POWER9 we need this because XXX.
+                                     '("--with-long-double-128")
+
It needs to be ppc64el I think. I will later do a test in a big endian vm. POWER9 is a bi-endian architecture, and most distros only support little-endian. POWER4 only supports big-endian, and is still supported by some distros. After testing I will send an updated patch.

Tobias