Hi Marlin!

I am not really familiar with the Lua ecosystem, but wouldn't it be desirable to use Guix to manage Lua package, the way it's done for e.g. Haskell right now?

I don't fully understand how luarocks works, but is it possible to have an
"importer" for luarocks packages, similar to e.g. the hackage importer?

Best,
-Dan