Hi Maxime,

Is this ‘introductory task’ publicly available?  If so, could you post a
> link?

I'm not up-to-date with Outreachy.

It's not available under the Official Outreachy page if you're not logged
in.

> Typographical nitpick: I would use a proper dash here (the figure dash ‒
> or the —
> em dash, I always forgot which is correct), instead of the hyphen-minus -.
> (Resource: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash#Figure_dash>).

It's a good catch : ) done.

You could bring the 'if' inside:
>   `((title ,(if title
>                 (string-append title " ‒ Guix Data Service")
>                 "Guix Data Service")))
>

> and a simplification is possible, as adding a title is unconditional:
>   (head
>     (title ,(if title (string-append ...) ...))
>     ...)

After sending the patch I've turned the patch like below.
      (title ,(if title
            `,(string-append title " - Guix Data Service")
            '("Guix Data Service")))

Nitpick: I would put a space before "Jobs"?  Also, what's the point of
> defining this variable, if it is constant?

We're generating titles using the available h1 value to prevent duplication.

Adding space between the id and job could be more readable, I agree. It's
done.

Thanks for the improvements,

Canan Talayhan

MSc. in Computer Engineering