Am 01.05.22 um 23:13 schrieb Anthony Wang:
I also found the wip-kde-plasma branch in the Guix Git repository has some made
some progress too. However, this branch has not been committed to in more than
a year and only supports KDE 5.19.

This branch intentionally is on 5.19, as the Readme says:

|Note 1: It might be worth making an older version of Plasma work, as this an older version has less dependencies. This is why this branch still sticks at 5.19.5. |

And to my experience Plama is a beast and taming it might be much easier when using a less beasty version. This is why I recommend sticking with this old version for now and update only after this works.

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          |h.goe...@crazy-compilers.com                |
|www.crazy-compilers.com  | compilers which you thought are impossible |