Hi Guix! Why does cargo-build-system need #:cargo-inputs specified in the
package definition? This seems like a big mistake for a couple of reasons.

- It is completely redundant, it should match what is in Cargo.toml. I know
`guix import crate` exists to automate this process, but I don't understand the
rationale for duplicating this information.
- It is bad practice for Guix to override Cargo.lock if it exists, this means
that Guix is building a different binary to the one the developers of the
packaged Rust application are seeing on their end, this is a much bigger
problem. This can and will cause spurious build failures, or bugs that are
unknown to the developers of the Rust programs that Guix packages.