Hi Giovanni,

Giovanni Biscuolo <g...@xelera.eu> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Liliana Marie Prikler <liliana.prik...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Am Donnerstag, dem 07.09.2023 um 09:12 -0700 schrieb Vagrant Cascadian:
>>> I am much more comfortable with the "Fixes" convention of:
>>>
>>>   Fixes: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/NNN
>
> OK, I understand Vagrant's concerns: we need a _namespaced_ URI, but
> there is no need that URI is the URL of **one** of our current web
> interfaces, why not the other one? ;-)

> IMO this is an implementation detail we can easily fix once we find a
> consensus on introducing this requirement in the Guix guidelines on
> committing.

Agreed.  I think a simple git trailer such as:

Fixes: bug#65738 (java-ts-mode tests)

Would be nice, where bug#NNNNN is already known and shown as a URL in
Emacs when the bug-reference minor mode is enabled (it's the case
working with Magit), so bugs can be consulted easily without any context
switching.

--
Thanks,
Maxim