Hi Leo,

"Leo Famulari" <l...@famulari.name> writes:

> On CI, at least the 6.5.6 kernel package was built:
>
> http://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/831643

The current iteration of updates[0] to:

4.14.327: longterm
4.19.296: longterm
5.10.198: longterm
5.15.135: longterm
5.4.258: longterm
6.1.57: longterm
6.5.7: stable

seems to be good again at least, as in:

- it builds locally
- QA[1] looks okayish as far as I can tell (no lint warnings, build
  statuses look good on more common ISA)

even though we still seem to have partial build failures on some
architectures:

- x86_64-linux and aarch64-linux build completely fine according to QA
- without any failures or unknown status
- i686-linux has mostly succeeding builds, 5 unknown
- armhf-linux has one failing and 18 unknown

[0]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/66455
[1]: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/66455

I don't know if some of that is to be expected for less common ISAs or
if it could be beneficial to invest time in looking into e.g. the
armhf-linux build failures.

--
Kind regards,

Wilko Meyer