Hi Attila,

On Fri, Dec 22 2023, Attila Lendvai wrote:

> but it hasn't reached guix yet.

I hope to test your hypothesis. Will the trick to enable logging [1]
also pull pull in the bug fix?

Alternatively, may I fix the fcgiwrap-service-type to work with the
Shepherd version currently standard in Guix?

The background is that I hope to help with modernizing the GNU bug
tracker. I packaged Debbugs for Guix and deployed it locally to showcase
my efforts (the first step is to move away from Trisquel) but fcgiwrap
should really run as a service before I share the URL with anyone at
FSF. Thanks!

Personally, I follow a different tradition but I very much wish all
folks who celebrate Christmas a happy, wholesome and peaceful holiday
with your loved ones!

Kind regards
Felix

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-12/msg00018.html

  • A basic Shepherd ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
    • Re: A basic ... Attila Lendvai
      • Re: A ba... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
        • Re: ... Attila Lendvai
          • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
          • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
            • ... Attila Lendvai
              • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
        • Re: ... Ludovic Courtès