OK, it was my bad I had an older copy of guix.scm file I was passing that, it
didn't have cargo-build-system. But now I'm getting so many other errors
related to cargo deps missing or version mismatch, I tried adding those deps
spent like 1-2 hours but something dep was still missing or version mismatch,
finally I gave up. I'm not sure how many deps I have to add like this.. this is
getting way to complicated then it needs to be.

--
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails:
 https://tuta.com

Jan 2, 2024, 16:33 by maxim.courno...@gmail.com: