Hi,

I noticed that Cuirass bundles minified JavaScript.  I’ve started a new
branch that replaces the minified JavaScript with readable source code
and minifies the files as part of the build.

I also tried to remove the need for jQuery, at least in our own
JavaScript code.  (Datatables.js still uses jQuery.)

Eventually, I’d like to remove Bootstrap (both CSS and JS) all together
and switch to Pico.css for conventional default styles without the need
for bootstrap classes everywhere.  I’d like to remove JS for thing that
HTML+CSS can do just fine.

(Pico is also used in mumi.)

What do you think?

The branch is here: