Hi Felix,

Firstly, I feel this person could and should have expressed their frustration in a more polite way. I'm sorry someone has taken to using such fierce and critical language for something you've worked on. I hope that you're not too hurt by their rudeness.

Secondly, I quite like peanuts. It's handy to get an idea of where a link will take me before being taken there (and potentially misunderstanding a link or wasting my time waiting on a page to load just to find out what an uninformative URL points to), and it's handy to have references to Guix issue and patch numbers automatically turned into links to those issues and patches.

As a final note, for the rest of the folks reading guix-devel: please don't cuss at people about their work, nor use ableist insults to describe it, please (nor do those things *at people themselves*, though I trust y'all to know better than that already). Criticism is good and should be couched in polite, ideally positive terms (eg "I find peanuts annoying; could you reduce or eliminate its output?" would have been a better approach).

All the best,
Juli