I folled this old blog post from April 24, 2018:
https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2018/guix-on-android/

I installed Guix some long time ago, new I tried a guix pull because my
instance is too old. I remember that I once got emacs working.

guix package: warning: Your Guix installation is 87 days old.
guix package: warning: Consider running 'guix pull' followed by
'guix package -u' to get up-to-date packages and security updates.

zcat /var/log/guix/drvs/nz/ad...4h-hello-2.12.1.tar.gz.drv.gz

Starting download of /gnu/store/3d..a3-hello-2.12.1.tar.gz

>From https://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnu/hello/hello-2.12.1.tar.gz...
In procedure getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution

I pushed the files from my laptop:
adb push /etc/protocols /system/etc/
adb push /etc/services /system/etc/
adb push /etc/resolv.conf /system/etc/
and tried nameserver 8.8.8.8 once.

/system/bin/curl is working, anything that uses glibc is broken.