> Do the typst tests past? Does the binary work?

The typst-cli tests pass and the binary works (I am currently using it for a
small project). For the typst library, the tests require typst_dev_assets which
isn't packaged in crates.io or referred to in the typst crate, so I would need
to point rust-typst to the GitHub version instead of the Crates version or make
it modify the Crates version to load typst_dev_assets correctly, and also add
rust-typst-dev-assets to Guix which would point to the typst/typst-dev-assets
GitHub repo (not sure whether I should do this or just disable tests, and
should this also go in crates-io.scm or a different file).