Oh My Git! - Apprendre à utiliser Git
https://ohmygit.org/

Desktop Environment – Deepin Technology Community
https://www.deepin.org/en/dde/

unPhone: An Educational Platform Featuring LoRa, WiFi, BT, Touchscreen, and LiPo Battery
https://linuxgizmos.com/unphone-an-educational-platform-featuring-lora-wifi-bt-touchscreen-and-lipo-battery/

Linux 6.10 To Merge NTSYNC Driver For Emulating Windows NT Synchronization Primitives - Phoronix
https://www.phoronix.com/news/Linux-6.10-Merging-NTSYNC

Knuth–Morris–Pratt illustrated | Journal of Functional Programming | Cambridge Core
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-functional-programming/article/knuthmorrispratt-illustrated/8EFA77D663D585B68630E372BCE1EBA4

OpenJS: “XZ Utils Cyberattack Likely Not an Isolated Incident” - Socket
https://socket.dev/blog/openjs-xz-utils-cyberattack-likely-not-an-isolated-incident

Notselwyn/CVE-2024-1086: Universal local privilege escalation Proof-of-Concept exploit for CVE-2024-1086, working on most Linux kernels between v5.14 and v6.6, including Debian, Ubuntu, and KernelCTF. The success rate is 99.4% in KernelCTF images.
https://github.com/Notselwyn/CVE-2024-1086

CIPHERLEAKs - L'encryption mémoire d'AMD déjà contournée
https://cipherleaks.com/

How I discovered a 9.8 critical security vulnerability in ZeroMQ with mostly pure luck and my two cents about xz backdoor – Fang-Pen's coding note
https://fangpenlin.com/posts/2024/04/07/how-i-discovered-a-9-point-8-critical-security-vulnerability-in-zeromq-with-mostly-pure-luck/

Kyle Corbitt on X: "Spoke to a Microsoft engineer on the GPT-6 training cluster project. He kvetched about the pain they're having provisioning infiniband-class links between GPUs in different regions. Me: "why not just colocate the cluster in one region?" Him: "Oh yeah we tried that first. We…" / X
https://twitter.com/corbtt/status/1772392525174620355

Au Tribunal fédéral, l’informatique se passe des géants américains - Le Temps
https://www.letemps.ch/cyber/au-tribunal-federal-l-informatique-se-passe-des-geants-americains

Jim Keller suggests Nvidia should have used Ethernet to stitch together Blackwell GPUs — Nvidia could have saved billions | Tom's Hardware
https://www.tomshardware.com/tech-industry/artificial-intelligence/jim-keller-suggests-nvidia-should-have-used-ethernet-to-stitch-together-blackwell-gpus

Goldman Says It’s Time to Take Tech Profits and Invest Elsewhere - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-10/goldman-says-it-s-time-to-take-tech-profits-and-invest-elsewhere

Movie industry demands US law requiring ISPs to block piracy websites | Ars OpenForum
https://arstechnica.com/civis/threads/movie-industry-demands-us-law-requiring-isps-to-block-piracy-websites.1499995/

Edward Snowden on X: "The NSA is just 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 from taking over the internet, and it's not on the front page of any newspaper--because no one has noticed." / X
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1779920066840055847

Former NSA Hacker Describes Being Recruited for UAE Spy Program
https://zetter.substack.com/p/former-nsa-hacker-describes-being

Dutch chipmaker Nexperia hacked by cyber criminals | Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/dutch-chipmaker-nexperia-hacked-by-cyber-criminals-rtl-news-says-2024-04-12/

Apple alerts users in 92 nations to mercenary spyware attacks | TechCrunch
https://techcrunch.com/2024/04/10/apple-warning-mercenary-spyware-attacks/

Cisco warns of large-scale brute-force attacks against VPN services
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/cisco-warns-of-large-scale-brute-force-attacks-against-vpn-services/#google_vignette

Security Vulnerability in Browser Interface Allows Computer Access via Graphics Card
https://www.tugraz.at/en/tu-graz/services/news-stories/media-service/singleview/article/sicherheitsluecke-in-browser-schnittstelle-erlaubt-rechnerzugriff-ueber-grafikkarte

The Microsoft-Dilemma - Europe as a Software Colony | Full Documentary - kolektiva.media
https://kolektiva.media/w/ra7bfqXCyqBFn7dSFhneFy

Exclusive: Deutsche Telekom, Airbus slam plan allowing Big Tech access to EU cloud data | Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/technology/deutsche-telekom-airbus-slam-plan-allowing-big-tech-access-eu-cloud-data-2024-04-10/

Frédéric Ameye - Renault want to sell cars with rust! - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1xMvm3eS4k

Select Boxed 13th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, PCN 818660-00, Product Discontinuance, End of Life
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/818660/select-boxed-13th-generation-intel-core-processors-pcn-818660-00-product-discontinuance-end-of-life.html

Being busy and the illusion of productivity - Ness Labs
https://nesslabs.com/illusion-of-productivity

Xr0 – C But Safe
https://xr0.dev/

mtshiba/pylyzer: A fast static code analyzer & language server for Python
https://github.com/mtshiba/pylyzer

Energy Efficiency across Programming Languages - sleFinal.pdf
https://greenlab.di.uminho.pt/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/sleFinal.pdf

Gleam version v1.1 – Gleam
https://gleam.run/news/gleam-v1.1/

--