Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
Hello,

we would like to add Wyona to the projects which are automatically built by
Gump.

Wyona is using Cocoon and several other Apache projects and has an
Apache-like license - and might be added to the Cocoon project in the near
future.
Yes, Michael has talked to me about this, I'm very excited about it :-)

Am I correct that an XML-file with a project data definition is all that is
required?
Yup, send it in :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -