Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
Hola a todos:

 avalon now has its 'own' repository.
What about consolidate all apache cvs reps into one unique definition?

I think it makes sense, i was about to add the apr,httpd ones.. :),
xml,jakarta,avalon,ws,.. etc, all pointing to very same cvs..
possible, but I like the current setup better. The thing is that you may want repository overrides for some (for example, I override the jakarta and avalon definitions to refer to /home/cvs instead of /home/cvspublic so I can commit to the copies gump checks out and maintains).

cheers,

- Leo