On 11 Feb 2003, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Update jsch once again

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but I simply had to do that.

JSch (a pure Java SSH library for those who don't know it) has
switched from LGPL to a BSDish license with this new release.  They
are not there completely (as JSch depends on JZlib which still is
LGPLed), but I hope to get this resolved as well.

As it is a little hard to build JSch, I've uploaded it to
gump.covalent.net and to
<http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/jsch-0.1.0.zip>.

Stefan