Leo Simons wrote:
Hi root,

Leo, I seriously doubt that root is subscribed here.

please create an account for me on nagoya.apache.org. I want read access to the GUMP installation and artifacts hosted on nagoya.

uid: leosimons
full name: Leo Simons
public key: see attachment

Current status is a mess. Bear with me.

Pier has indicated that he will be disabling gump on nagoya for a period of time while he performs various upgrades. This suspension will only be temporary.

Covalent donated the use of a machine - gump.covalent.net. At the moment, there has been problems with the hard drive which contains gump data. Until this is addressed, there is insufficient disk space to do a build. I am root on that machine, and once it is restored, I will give you full read and write access to the gump files on that machine. This will include the ability to do test builds on individual projects interactively.

There is another machine, moof.apache.org, that has been made available to me. Unfortunately, it segfaults when I try to do cvs updates. I need to find some time to debug this.

The "primary" gump machine is on the third floor of my house. I do not give out guest accounts on that machine.

I am a committer and PMC member for the avalon project and I've been doing GUMP-related work in that respect for some time now.

I know who you are. ;-)

thanks! cheers,

- Leo