Sam wrote:

        I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish.  Adding -debug on the
        build of an individual project should give you the information you need?
          Or do you want to add -debug on the run of a project on every
        subsequent run (i.e., have this option be added on every regen).

I am simply trying to figure out why is crashes when run over night w/
"build.sh all" but succeeds when run as "build.sh trysybase" (with or
without debug, via cronjob or not).

        The only difference should be the number of environment variables set
        (all sets more), and whether the output is redirected from stdout to a
        html file.

It (centipede?) gives a NPE when processing some variable processing, so
maybe that is it somehow. I've been blaming my environment (I just set up
this box and haven't used my bash environment too much) but it seems to work
in all cases by build.sh all -- so maybe a mixture of both...

regards

Adam