and another mail...programming python is fun, innit? ;)

It is pretty free form, which can be efficient in the hands of somebody who
knows what they are doing. :) Me, I'm still frequently biting myself in the
butt and having to scratch my head to figure out what on earth I broke and
how. Still, I can see I'll get past that, and yes --- it is nicely .

        > I've written this, but I need to consider (1) environment [CLASSPATH] (2)
        > CWD.

        Did you look at the code that's commented out in the commandline
        version? I recall thinking about those....

Yup, I see them. They aren't everywhere, but I can steal that code & move
it. Thanks.

regards

Adam