Sam wrote:

> Rubix has all prereqs installed (gump check runs clean) is doing builds,
> but for some reason isn't uploading them.  It also fails to produce rss
> as it can't seem to find gumpSafeName.  I'm trying to debug both problems.

On the RSS failure ... first, I didn't know traditional Gump produced RSS (I
read a comment in the Python code that said highly experimental and
incorrectly assumed, I guess) and second, I didn't know that the Python code
was used in traditional gump. That said, gumpSafeName looks like Python, so
I assume some change I made caused this...

I did *overwrite* the RSS generating Python module (because I didn't believe
it was used), so perhaps I need to restore it as a standalone tool. That
said, python gump/rss.py ought compile/run, even although only with test
data. As such, I don't know what you are running.

Sam, could you post the script you use on Rubix so I know what you do, so I
can attempt not to break things? If I need to restore/separate a module I
will.

regards

Adam