Stefan Bodewig wrote:
2 - Gump needs to understand the Maven descriptor

In order to avoid 'maven gump', I guess.

Over at Krysalis, we have started a very very basic (alpha alpha alpha) small project called viprom to make it possible to access the different descriptors in a single manner.

Adam, what about moving it (I meant starting it, it's sooo alpha ;-) here and using it for this purpose?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -