Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

On Jan 12, 2004, at 5:44 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

On Jan 12, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Howdy,

Velocitiers, Could I trouble somebody to take a peek a this, and see if
there is anything that can be done? I assume the servlet API shifted, so
ought velocity code change -- or the dependency change?

If it's a real shift in the servlet API, we should change, I suppose.

(BTW: I don't have network bandwidth to subscribe to all mailing lists, so
this may well bounce. Gak we need nag e-mails back...)

Gumpers, is there a servlet-api-N project that is more appropriate for
Velocity, or ought Velocity try to migrate to the latest [community
willing]?

This is just for some test framework. If it is that you are using some updated servlet API, I can't see why we wouldn't update it.

I've noticed that we are now passing. For our edification, can someone tell us what changed? We didn't change anything on our side.

geir

Hi Geir,

I do not think you are now passing :

see this :