> We might want to create some project, or script, that all the
> plugins depend upon that does such a clean. Is there a clean
> type goal? Are we talkign about cleaning the repository it
> creates in ~, or wherevere?

I think the best bet is to use the ant bootstrap to build maven itself,
which will take care of all of this + write the plugin dependency overrides,
which gives the added bonus of getting Maven built from scratch.

Let me get RC2 out the door, and I'll revisit this in a couple of weeks.

> Thanks for that, although I'm game to see this done manually
> first, until we are certain we are done w/ metadata tweaks,
> and nothing comes out of above. I would appreciate you doing
> this task though, primarily for knowledge sharing prior to
> updating the plugin...

Sure... Again, not really any time right now though.

- Brett