Stefan Bodewig wrote:
* Source Control

IMHO stick with CVS until most committers have SVN installed.

mv jakarta-gump gump

+1

"every ASF committer can commit to Gump"?

+1

We should ask for a virtual host on minotaur for the site IMHO.

+1

* mailing list(s)
=================

move [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or is there a
better name?

I propose

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The bad thing about dev@ lists is that users feel shy about posting there. We don't have enough traffic I think to warrant splitting into dev and users. FWIW, infrastructure conventions dictate lists will be named 'dev', 'general', 'users', 'cvs'. Let us follow suit.

We should also have

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

if only because people often get confused when no pmc list exists for a TLP :D

Split commit messages from the rest?

+1

* JIRA

no comments