Stefano wrote:
> I have root access to moof.apache.org which is sitting there doing
> nothing and waiting for a nice soul of ours to do the job of
> installing gump overthere :-)

not that I really have the time, but I'll get things started anyway :D

I have an account on moof. Would it be possible to...

a) open up HTTP or HTTPS to the general public
b) enable userspace websites (ie /~leosimons)

if not, we need a way to get the results of gump builds published elsewhere, probably to minotaur. (which involves running some automated tool once a night to move data from moof to minotaur....I see security concerns to address :D)

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons