The problem with relying on the exit code is that the build file may do
something else after the test has failed. In Jmeter's case it types the log
file, which is probably why the exit code is OK.

Perhaps it might also be useful to support nagging on the basis of a special
property, which the build file could set? This could be an alternative to
the <regex

Perhaps Gumpy should print a warning for any (un|differently)-implemented
features ...

S.

from any virus transmitted.