Hi ,

We, at our company  are investigating the usefulness of Gump. Our group
develops components which are divided in to CVS modules. Each module is
operated by a Cruise Control loop. Right now the integration of all the
components happens once per month. We want to take this integration to next
level, by using Gump and Team Streams.

I have been trying gump for couple of days. It is not working quite as i
expected. I have to explore it more. Does anybody know of any similar
tools? I just want to see other tools also if i have choice...

Thanks,
Rao