Adam,

I must have missed the original message. I've been playing a bit recently with DB access from Python - it's fairly easy, but let me caveat that by saying that I haven't done anything too complex.

The MySQL interface you mentioned in the original e-mail provides support for the Python DB API 2.0 spec, which (as I understand it - am not a huge python expert, so happy to be corrected :>), should allow any DB code to move to any other database where the 2.0 API is also supported. Given there are Oracle, PostgresSQL, DB/2, ODBC etc. implementations of the API, I think we'd be fairly safe heading down that path.

Cheers,
        Berin

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Would be totally cool if we had graphs of this over time... <hint>
<hint> ;-)

Sure, now help me figure out how, hint hint... ;-)

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=4408

regards,

Adam