At 04:18 PM 3/1/2006, you wrote:
> Is there any timeline, real or hinted at, for when Special Ops will
> be ported over to 4th Ed?  I'm holding off on investing in 4th Ed.
> until there's more out there that interests me, and this would be one
> of the trigger books for that to happen.

I suspect that it would become part of the hinted-at GURPS Military,
were it to happen. Or it might become an e23 release. But no, no
hints as yet, and certainly nothing approaching a timetable (for
Spec Ops or for Military).

("Suspect," above, means exactly that; no plans to update Spec Ops
were being discussed when I left the company, but of course I don't
know what they might have talked about since.)

Thanks! I've been somewhat disappointed in the release rate of new books, especially considering the promises that were made back in 2004 when 4th Ed. was released.


Kurt Feltenberger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TEOTWAWKI Fiction And Discussion http://www.teotwawki.net

"To our Country! In her intercourse with foreign nations,
     may she always be in the right, but our country, right or wrong!"
~Stephen Decatur

_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to