The software is not really that important, you can duplicate it with any
software, it's the design that counts. I can do it in InDesign or PageMaker
without ever knowing what software SJG is using. That being said however
needs this to be said, if you make anything that has the same "look" as the
fouth edition material you are violating SJGs Tradedress and that is not
allowed. 

Jonathan M. Thompson
President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / AIM - GreyLnsman
Open Core Role Playing System, Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role
Playing Game & Ted Nomura's Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available
now. Men of Mystery: A Game of Weird Menaces in the days of WWII using the
Unisystem - Coming in 2006


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dalton Spence
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:13 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gurps] [Q] Software used to publish GURPS books

I was originally going to ask about the software used to produce the Yrth
maps
in Banestorm, but decided to generalize the question. What
publishing/graphics/mapping
software is SJGames currently using to develop and produce its GURPS
products?
(I'm asking because I really like the Fourth Edition "look", and was
wondering
what tools were used to create it.)

-- 

Dalton "HOW can be as important as WHAT" Spence
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l




-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.1.2/274 - Release Date: 3/3/2006


_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to