On 3/13/06, Russ Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recently bought the official GURPS Character Builder from the e-23
> website.  Is there any expansion for more spells?  It appears to cover
> just the spells in the basic characters set, but none of the extra
> spells from Magic, Grimoire, etc.  Is there something I'm missing?

First, make sure you've got all of your files up to date.  There's a
"check for updates" menu item which will take you to the appropriate
web page so you can download stuff.  (You may not need actually to do
this, but I don't remember what comes with the initial download.)

Once you've updated, you'll also need to tell GCA to pay attention to
information from additional books.  Go to Tools-->Options to choose
which data sets you want to use.  You'll be able to add Magic, Powers,
Fantasy, and so on.



--
My wife's food blog is quite interesting:
http://thehappysorceress.blogspot.com
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to