Greetings,

Okay, I've finally gotten my hands on the G 4th ed books (better late than
never!).  Now I've also got a chance to pick up one other GURPS 4th book at
a discount, and just wondering what you fine folks think would be the best
buy.  I'm looking for most bang-for-the-buck as well as what is the most
interesting read and most generically useful.

I mainly have an interest in general fantasy and superheroes.  G3 books I've
got include Psionics, Ultratech & High Tech (really old versions), Magic,
Space (really, really old version), and Mecha... I also have GURPS Basic and
Comp 1 (never saw enough in Comp 2 to buy it).

For a while I was borrowing a friend's copies of Supers and Spirits.  In
general, I preferred Psionics over Supers... *shrug*

Well... any info/opinions are welcome.  Thank you very much! :D

-- Chris J. Whitcomb
"I like to keep an open mind, but my brain keeps falling out!"




_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to