Hmm.  OK... I was at that website, and I guess I didn't explore it well enough, 
because every time I tried to access the article, it asked me to sign up for a 
subscription...  Oh, well, apologies to the listserve.  I should have written 
"couldn't access because I',m inept".

-vk




--
"We are not permitted to choose 
the frame of our destiny, but what 
we put into it is ours."  --Dag 
Hammersjold

"When the rate of change outside 
an organization exceeds the rate 
of change inside it, then it is 
not a matter of if, but when that 
organization will fail."  --Jack 
Welch

"Just keep swimming/just keep 
swimming/just keep swimming 
swimming swimming..." --Dorie from 
Finding Nemo

 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "David Scheidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On 8/3/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Do you subscribe?  Is that how you got it, or is there some trick?
> 
> I do subscribe, but that's not how I found that.  If you go to
> http://www.sciam.com/ and pick the "magazine" menu from the top,
> there's an option called "featured articles"  Cover stories are
> usually available in full; others are previews, unless you subscribe
> to the web site.
> 
> -- 
> David Scheidt
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _______________________________________________
> GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l


_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to